Crock Pot Candy Vanilla Nut Clusters #desserts #slowcooker

Crock Pot Candy Vanilla Nut Clusters #desserts #slowcooker

I have been needing to make Crock Pot Candy for a very long time! Chocolate nut groups are one of my preferred treats, so I figured I'd take a stab at making sweet bunches in my moderate cooker! Slow Cooker Dessert thoughts are simpler than you might suspect!

All things considered, I just had a block of the white vanilla almond bark, which I simply call white chocolate and I didn't have any peanuts. Be that as it may, I had cashews and macadamia nuts. Far and away superior! Genuine white chocolate can be utilized, yet it will be increasingly costly. You can likewise utilize chocolate chips and make these Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Clusters. YUM!

I was eager to such an extent that I dumped everything in and afterward acknowledged I didn't oil the container with margarine previously. It makes tidy up significantly simpler. Those slow cooker liners would be extraordinary for making Crock Pot Candy Recipes.

Also Try Our Recipe : Crock Pot Candy

Crock Pot Candy Vanilla Nut Clusters #desserts #slowcooker

Ingredients

  • Two 24 ounce bricks Vanilla Almond Bark or White chocolate bars from Bakers
  • 2 to 3 Cups nuts - I used what I had. Use any nut or variety of nuts.

Instructions

  1. Butter or grease the inside of your crock pot.
  2. Break up the almond bark or bars and place inside the crock pot
  3. Add the nuts
  4. Cook on LOW 1 hour, then stir to check if it's melted. If it's not completely melted, let it cook another 30 min.

For more detail : bit.ly/34OnrCM

Read More Our Recipe : Coconut Cream Martini

Post a Comment

0 Comments