Pina Colada Sangria #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Excessively simple and tropical 5 fixing pina colada sangria is an invigorating summer refreshment! This boozy sangria punch makes enough to serve a group.

I halted at the dollar spot. Perilous, isn't that so? Very. I found the cutest pineapple paper straws and needed to get them since I truly like the pineapple rage that is going on the present moment.

So my mind went into pineapple mode, conceptualizing pineapple plans I could impart to you so I could by one way or another incorporate the adorable straws in the photographs. Sort of miserable that the subject of was rotating around straws.

It consolidates the best of summer flavors without any difficulty of sangria. Also you can include trims that truly make this beverage tropical and fun!
Pina Colada Sangria  #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Sweet Lemon Iced Tea #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Ingredients

  •  1 & 1/2 cups pineapple juice (from about 2 cans of chopped pineapple, drain to get just the juice)
  •  1 & 1/2 bottles of white wine, 750ml each, I used moscato
  •  1 cup coconut rum, I used Malibu
  •  1 & 1/2 cups chopped pineapple (I used canned)
  •  1/2 cup maraschino cherries with a little bit of juice

Instructions

  1. In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, white wine, coconut rum, chopped pineapple, and maraschino cherries. Stir to combine. If serving right away, add ice. Otherwise, refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.

Read more our recipe Vodka Mint Lemonade Cocktail #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Source : bit.ly/30gm7pZ

Post a Comment

0 Comments