Disney’s Frozen Movie Inspired Recipe: Best White Hot Chocolate Recipe #drinks #hotdrink

Disney’s Frozen Movie Inspired Recipe: Best White Hot Chocolate Recipe #drinks #hotdrink

I have extraordinary compared to other White Hot Chocolate formula on the planet!!! In the event that you have a kid that is enamored with Disney's Frozen Movie then I am certain at some point you've done some adorable plans just to see that delightful grin all over. No doubt, that is me. I love getting insane with my plans. It helps that this shading is one of my top picks. It's interesting how a touch of nourishment shading can make your kid think you simply cause the best formula they to have at any point attempted despite the fact that it's a similar formula you've been making from the beginning as well. Try not to attempt to contend that reality either. I know.

I thought the Disney Frozen motion picture would have shown it's course to now however not with these children. It's as yet going solid. Truth be told, one of the prevalent toys this year is the Elsa doll! I'm not discussing the Elsa doll that resembles a Barbie either. I'm discussing the huge extravagant Elsa doll that resembles this on here on Amazon. I generally get a kick out of what toys are well known every year. I can never appear to anticipate them either. They are never what I figure they will be. Keep in mind a couple of years back the Tickle Me Elmo disaster? I would have NEVER have surmise a talking and moving Elmo would have been so prevalent. I never got one. I make an effort not to encourage into those things. I wonder what befell those talking Elmo dolls?

We should make a flavorful white hot cocoa formula yet with a curve! This formula is delightful. It's one of those formula we make just on unique events in view of the sugar content. I intend to make this on Christmas day without a doubt. It's so rich and smooth. Everybody adores it!

Also Try Our Recipe : Frozen Hot Chocolate

Disney’s Frozen Movie Inspired Recipe: Best White Hot Chocolate Recipe #drinks #hotdrink

Best White Hot Chocolate Recipe Ingredients

  • 2 cups of milk or half n half
  • 1 cup white chocolate chips  (I’m very picky about my white chocolate chips.  I swear that no one has a better tasting white chocolate chip than Ghirardelli chips found here)
  • 2-3 drops of blue food coloring 
  • 1/4 cup sugar for rims of glasses

Best White Hot Chocolate Recipe Directions

  1. In a sauce pan place milk or half n half on a low heat. The half and half will give it a rich and creamy taste.  I use a mixture of both but you can do any combination you want as long as the liquid equals 2 cups of milk.  I only buy 1% or 2% milk so the half and half will give it what I need.  You might not need half and half if you use whole milk.  Whole milk has more fat in it than the ones I use.  Now you will add in your white chocolate chips.  Stir it until chocolate is completely melted. Be sure to melt the white chocolate on a low heat.  Continue stirring it too.  I never let it sit on the stove without me watching over it and stirring it.  Milk tends to burn quickly if your are not tending to it.  This may take about 5 to 10 minutes for it to simmer just enough for the chocolate to melt.  Do not let it come to a boil. When it’s done you can add in about 2-3 blue food coloring drops.  It doesn’t take much.  Just make sure it’s not too hot when you are ready to serve it.  We don’t want to little ones to burn their tongue.
  2. In a small bowl add 1/4 cup sugar and 2-3 blue food coloring drops mix.  Place rims of glasses in the sugar. Pour hot chocolate into the cups. Top with cool whip if desired. This really is the BEST White Hot Chocolate recipe on the planet!  

For more detail : bit.ly/32Rs9hj

Read More Our Recipe : Mini Fruit Pizzas

Post a Comment

0 Comments