Keto Deep Dish Pizza Personals (Low Carb, Grain Free) #healthy #diet

Keto Deep Dish Pizza Personals (Low Carb, Grain Free) #healthy #diet

This keto profound dish pizza is made for the person. Giving you keto pizza in the palm of your hand that is without grain, and totally low carb.

The thought sprung from me being ravenous. Each pizza I eat I feel on the off chance that I don't eat the whole thing I didn't do it equity. I arrived at the determination possibly I required an individual skillet type pizza. Be that as it may, regardless I needed my fixings. The most ideal way I expected to do that would be the incredible Chicago profound dish.

Stacked with mozzarella cheddar, an uncommon pepperoni, bacon, wiener, and beat with marinara sauce. I like meat as much as Ron from Parks and Rec. You are free to modify as you need, and I anticipate that a great many people should do only that. Pizza is kind of a widespread language. You like meat? What! I like preeminent! Furthermore, learn to expect the unexpected. We can get it creamer and we as a whole appreciate. Man! Gotta love pizza!

Also Try Our Recipe : Keto Baked Ricotta Dessert with Raspberry

Keto Deep Dish Pizza Personals (Low Carb, Grain Free) #healthy #diet

Ingredients
Fathead dough

  • 1 cup blanched almond flour I used this I used this
  • 1 tablespoon Coconut flour I used this
  • 1/4 teaspoon Xanthan gum I used this
  • 1 large Egg
  • 2 cups shredded mozzarella

Pizza Fill ins

  • varies shredded mozzarella about 1 tablespoon
  •  Pizza in a bag pepperoni 1-2 slices tornI used this
  •  crumbled bacon pieces about 1 tablespoon
  •  crumbled sausage about 1 tablespoon
  •  sugar free pizza sauce about 2 tablespoon

Servings : 4 personals

Instructions

  1. combine almond flour, coconut flour, and xanthan gum then mix the 3
  2. Add a beat egg and mix, will form a lumpy consistency
  3. pour mozzarella on top in a pan on low heat, low enough just to melt the cheese while you stir until cheese is melted. As in video
  4. Roll out dough and if using a pan similar to mine use the bottom as a reference then cut out strips for the sides
  5. It worked well for me to press in the sides first then add in bottom part of the deep dish pizzas
  6. press dough together to prevent any leaking through sides or bottoms
  7. Add your fill ins , cheese goes first then meat or vegetable and topped off with the pizza sauce
  8. bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes looking for browning around the edges
  9. If using a pan like mine, I had to pull out of oven and use a knife to peek at the sides. After the sides browned I let them cool a bit. Then I removed them from the pan and placed on a cookie sheet and put back in the oven to get a even browning around the crust

Recipe Notes
*For the fill ins, different brands vary in macros as in if you choose to use different ingredients than I for your personal pizzas

For more detail : bit.ly/2PbPKWm

Read More Our Recipe : VEGAN FRENCH LENTIL STEW

Post a Comment

0 Comments