CHOCOLATE-PEANUT BUTTER GRANOLA APPLE BITES #healthy #snack

CHOCOLATE-PEANUT BUTTER GRANOLA APPLE BITES #healthy #snack

Nibble on these too simple, delectable and nutritious apple chomps with nutty spread, granola and a chocolate shower!

I am so energized for fall, you all. Why my hankering for cinnamon, comfortable sweaters and crunchy leaves hits on the most blazing day of the year, I'm not exactly sure… But I think it has something to do with my inclination of late of "Gracious my-god-spare me-I'm-liquefying"! That is correct, we're averaging in the 100's here in Austin and this woman ain't lovin' it. In fight, I've surrendered working out, cooking and any garments other than tanks, shorts and slumps. We're in desperate waterways here, individuals.

Summer, you were fun, however I'm so over you. You've been staying nearby since May-ish, and now it's a great opportunity to gather your packs. How about we talk ready apples and rich nutty spread with a sprinkle of granola and a shower of dim chocolate. Solid, delightful and ideal for keen fall eating!

Also Try Our Recipe : MEDITERRANEAN SALMON BOWL

CHOCOLATE-PEANUT BUTTER GRANOLA APPLE BITES #healthy #snack

INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 apples, sliced into wedges
  • 1/4 cup peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup granola, your favorite
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, for sprinkling
  • Semisweet chocolate chips, optional*

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Coat tops of apple wedges in peanut butter and sprinkle with granola and cinnamon.
  2. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring in 30 second increments until melted. Be careful not to overheat.
  3. Drizzle wedges with melted chocolate, set on a large platter and serve.

For more detail : bit.ly/2O8OuCC

Read More Our Recipe : HOMEMADE ITALIAN GIARDINIERA

Post a Comment

0 Comments