BLUEBERRY BREAKFAST QUINOA #healthy #protein

BLUEBERRY BREAKFAST QUINOA #healthy #protein

Start your day away from work directly with this protein-pressed quinoa breakfast bowl with a pinch of tart sweetness from new blueberries and a shower of nectar!

I've gotten somewhat fixated on quinoa – I'm fixated to the point that I really checked 5 sacks of Bob's Red Mill quinoa in my wash room. In addition a pack of TJ's red quinoa. I figure I may have a Costco-reserve of quinoa some place around the house as well. Better believe it, similar to I said. I'm fixated.

Jason won't really contact quinoa with a 10-ft shaft so this quinoa is in reality only for me. So with an end goal to go through some of it, I chose to make a straightforward breakfast quinoa. It's increasingly similar to a quinoa-type-oat, aside from it's stuffed with protein, new blueberries, shower of nectar for a dash of sweetness, and cut almonds for that additional crunch. It's the ideal method to begin your morning, or even satisfy your eager yearnings during the 12 PM hour!

Also Try Our Recipe : Whole30 Enchiladas with Poblano-Pork Stuffing & Creamy-Avocado Sauce

BLUEBERRY BREAKFAST QUINOA #healthy #protein

INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 cups 2% milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 vanilla bean, seeded
  • 2 cups cooked quinoa
  • 1 cup blueberries
  • 1/4 cup sliced almonds
  • 1 tablespoon honey

DIRECTIONS:

  1. In a large glass measuring cup, whisk together milk, cinnamon and vanilla bean seeds.
  2. Scoop the quinoa evenly into serving bowls.
  3. Serve immediately with milk mixture, topped with blueberries, almonds and a drizzle of honey.

For more detail : bit.ly/2CeM1zS

Read More Our Recipe : ROASTED CARROTS WITH CANDIED PECANS AND GOAT CHEESE

Post a Comment

0 Comments