WATERMELON LEMONADE WITHOUT ADDED SUGAR #drinks #juices

WATERMELON LEMONADE WITHOUT ADDED SUGAR #drinks #juices

To a large portion of you, it won't be an astonishment any longer that I'm an enormous fanatic of watermelon. Other than the way that it's staggeringly delectable it additionally accompanies a huge amount of gainful supplements however a large portion of all, it's an awesome natural product to work with. So in the wake of letting you all in on my watermelon ice pops and my watermelon sorbet, I figured I should give the whole watermelon a chance to out of the sack and complete the mid year goodness with this stunning watermelon lemonade without included sugar! Truly, witticisms – I'll see myself out.

Presently before you think this will be one of those tasteless lemonades that convey neither in sweetness nor flavor let me reveal to you that you are in for a major amazement. Watermelon juice is unfathomably sweet, so I utilized it as lemonade base rather than water. In addition to the fact that it makes this lemonade both refreshingly heavenly and wonderfully pink yet additionally sweet without the requirement for included sugars.

I am a major fanatic of cold beverages during summer, and keeping in mind that I attempt to stay with water during the days, I desire my treats in the nights. Truth be told, I generally attempt to make my evenings somewhat exceptional, particularly after sweltering and upsetting weekdays. This watermelon lemonade is ideal for this since it is done when there's no other option and looks as stunning as it tastes. Aside from tasting extraordinary, it accompanies a shockingly wide scope of supplements that you as a rule don't connect with a sweet lemonade.

Also Try Our Recipe : Sparkling Cranberry Cider

WATERMELON LEMONADE WITHOUT ADDED SUGAR #drinks #juices

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 kg watermelon cleaned *
  • 4 lemons

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Half your watermelon and scoop the flesh into a blender. Process until smooth and strain through a fine-mesh sieve to remove seeds.
  2. Juice the lemons and add them to the watermelon juice and a generous amount of ice cubes to a large pitcher.
  3. Serve in individual glasses by adding a few slices of lemon and mint.

NOTES
* A small watermelon of 3kg (6lb) is perfect for this.

For more detail : bit.ly/2xakkG6

Read More Our Recipe : Sour Patch Grapes – Healthier than the Candy!

Post a Comment

0 Comments