Amish Cinnamon Bread Recipe #breadrecipe #desserts

This past week I force out my grandma’s recent reference and located a simple Amish breadstuff instruction that peaked my interest. As i started to scan the ingredients of this delicious Amish breadstuff, my mouth began to water and my style buds began to tingle. I hoped and prayed as I looked into the icebox that I had the ingredients I required to create this straightforward Amish breadstuff instruction. fortuitously on behalf of me, my icebox is often stocked Hiland farm merchandise like milk, butter and cheese. My granny forever schooled Maine to use the most effective ingredients, particularly once baking. That’s why i select to shop for Hiland farm. There merchandise square measure created with the most effective quality and native ingredients.

And over possible you may ought to still build loaf when loaf of this delicious sweet bread. I tweaked a couple of of the ingredients from the initial instruction however i feel that this version of Amish breadstuff clothed  fantastic.

I’ve created this straightforward breadstuff instruction straightforward for you to print out and keep in order that you'll build it anytime you prefer. i'm forever finding new recipes on-line thus it’s nice to be ready to print it out in order that I will come thereto later.
Amish Cinnamon Bread Recipe #breadrecipe #desserts
Also try our recipe Easy Pumpkin Pie Bites #dessert #easyrecipe

Ingredients

  • 1/2 Cup Softened Butter
  • 1 Large Egg
  • 1 Cup Sugar
  • 1 Tsp Vanilla
  • 1 C. ButterMilk
  • 2 Cups Flour
  • 1 Tsp Baking Soda
  • 1/3 Cup Sugar
  • 1 tsp Cinnamon

Instructions

  1. Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees F. and Grease Loaf Pan.
  2. In a large bowl cream together the softened butter, eggs and sugar.
  3. Next add the flour, baking soda and buttermilk to the sugar mixture.
  4. In a Greased Loaf pan add 1/2 of the batter.
  5. In a small bowl, mix together the 1/3 Cup Sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon.
  6. Add 3/4 of the cinnamon mixture to the batter and swirl through the batter with a butter knife.
  7. Now add the remaining batter and add the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture on top.
  8. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the center clean.
  9. Cool and EAT!

Read more our recipe Happy Birthday Cupcakes #cupcakesrecipe #forkids

Source : bit.ly/2sNkl0x

Post a Comment

0 Comments