STRAWBERRY MOSCOW MULES #drinks #cocktails

STRAWBERRY MOSCOW MULES #drinks #cocktails

Strawberry Moscow Mules are an excessively simple approach to stir up customary moscow donkeys! Serve in a chilly copper mug for the ideal mixed drink!

What's more, here you thought I disregarded Valentine's Day! Never. As my poor spouse would happily let you know. I always remember! Every year, we battle with Valentine's Day, much more so since we're guardians. Other than New Year's Eve, it's the hardest day of the year to discover a sitter, so we don't attempt. At that point when the day arrives, I'm disillusioned. I watch the surges of posts on Facebook of blooms, marvelous dates and extreme signals and I mope a tad. Any other person? I know it's silly of me. Possibly maintaining a strategic distance from Facebook is the best arrangement of assault. Anyone can arrange blossoms. My significant other accomplishes a great deal of things, all year, that are a hell of much harder than requesting blooms!

Like any moscow donkey, this Strawberry Moscow Mule is genuinely best when served cold in a chilled copper mug. In any case, copper mugs are costly. I've gained my arrangement of six mugs more than 3 years by requesting them as blessings! I have a connect to some genuinely reasonable mugs underneath in case you're on a spending like me. I trust you appreciate this formula and Happy Valentine's Day!

Also Try Our Recipe : Cake Batter Protein Shake

STRAWBERRY MOSCOW MULES #drinks #cocktails

INGREDIENTS

  • 1.5 ounces vodka (1 shot)
  • 1.5 ounces strawberry soda (get the sweet stuff!)
  • 1/2 of small lime
  • 8 ounces ginger beer
  • strawberries and lime slices for garnish (optional)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a copper mug or tumbler, add ice.
  2. Pour in vodka, strawberry soda, juice of 1/2 lime and ginger beer.
  3. Stir to combine, serve cold.

For more detail : bit.ly/2QFVitm

Read More Our Recipe : Peppermint Bark Fudge

Post a Comment

0 Comments