Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats with Chia #diet #breakfast

Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats with Chia #diet #breakfast

Thick and velvety pumpkin pie medium-term oats with chia are such a sound, yummy breakfast! Top with whatever your heart wants!

After I return home from my exercises, I long for my morning meal so it's significantly simpler to have it prepared at that point to make it. I'm not lying when I state I start contemplating breakfast before I hit the hay. It's my preferred supper of the day and I love changing things up with eggs, smoothies and obviously, my cherished cereal.

These pumpkin medium-term oats were in the ice chest sitting tight for me to eat up after I returned home from a sweat-soaked, ass-kicking exercise which included too many box bounces and squats for my loving. When I got in the entryway I whipped open the ice chest, bested the pumpkin medium-term oats with toasted walnuts, gave it a decent mix, and dove in! Hold up, this preferences simply like a cut of grand smooth pumpkin pie. For breakfast!

Also Try Our Recipe : 3 Ingredient Cauliflower Hash Browns

Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats with Chia #diet #breakfast

Ingredients

  • 1/4 cup plain nonfat greek yogurt (or use vanilla!)
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
  • 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup BetterOats Old-Fashioned Oats
  • 2 teaspoons chia seeds
  • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger

Instructions

  1. In a medium bowl, mix together greek yogurt, almond milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla and maple syrup until well combined. Stir in oats, chia seeds and spices. Pour into a glass jar or container and place in fridge for 4 hours or overnight. Makes 1 serving of pumpkin overnight oats.

For more detail : bit.ly/2KhaQjc

Read More Our Recipe : CROCKPOT BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP

Post a Comment

0 Comments