Healing Adrenal Cocktail ~ My Version of the “Singing Canary” #drinks #alcoholic

Healing Adrenal Cocktail ~ My Version of the “Singing Canary” #drinks #alcoholic

This adrenal weakness mixed drink, demonstrated after the "Singing Canary" drink, is stacked with fixings to help your adrenals and generally wellbeing.

I'm improving now than years back, yet despite everything I need to accomplish more and keep on supporting my body utilizing various methods. I will share more what I am doing later on, however today I need to share something that has been a gift to me — an Adrenal Cocktail, which is my form of Trim Healthy Mama's Singing Canary; incredible for doing combating adrenal exhaustion.

The first Singing Canary was great, however I felt that it required some more "something" to counter the turmeric taste for me–consider me a weakling, that is OK by me :). So I goofed off with certain flavors and found a blend that functions admirably and adds some additional medical advantages for sure.

Also Try Our Recipe : THE IRISH MULE

Healing Adrenal Cocktail ~ My Version of the “Singing Canary” #drinks #alcoholic

Ingredients

  • 1 - 2 lemons (peeled)
  • 1 1/2 cups filtered water
  • 1/2 - 1 tsp ground turmeric
  • 1 tsp MCT oil
  • 1 tsp protein powder
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 generous pinches salt
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp ginger powder
  • 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg (substitute mace for AIP)
  • pinch clove
  • 1/4 tsp stevia extract
  • 2,000 - 4,000 mg vitamin C powder (optional)
  • 1 - 2 drops lemon essential oil (optional. Please see notes in post)
  • Ice cubes

Instructions

  1. Peel the rind off the lemon(s) using a sharp knife. Leave as much of the white pith as possible as it has loads of nutritional benefits. I used the whole lemon, minus the seeds, if using organic lemons.
  2. Slice each lemon into quarters. Remove the seeds, and place the lemon pieces into your blender. Add water and all of the remaining ingredients besides the ice cubes. Blend well.
  3. Place the blended mixture into a quart jar. Add ice cubes and more water to fill the jar to the top. Put a tight lid on the jar and shake before drinking.

For more detail : bit.ly/2sm6Yap

Read More Our Recipe : Strawberry Coffee Cake Donuts

Post a Comment

0 Comments