The Best Banana & Honey Smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

In other words, I'll eat an egg on OR in anything. Additionally, oat ?!? Pfffffft! I need a bowl multi day. At any rate! Additionally, don't kick me off on the sum I worship me some fraaaaaanch toast. No, genuinely. Do whatever it takes not to kick me off!

Sweet, smooth, and loaded down with protein, this smoothie is SO what you have to wake up to in the initial segment of the day!

Regardless, in the early am hours the primary concern I need most days is to crawl afresh into bed. In addition, when I comprehend that isn't happening. Coffee. Constantly.

Regardless, since we're all veritable people here, I think we in general understand that coffee – as remarkable for what it's value – isn't extraordinary, authentic body fuel. At any rate not as time goes on. This smoothie in any case, is. It completely is!
The Best Banana & Honey Smoothie  #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Mango Avocado Smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Ingredients
  • 3 very ripe bananas, frozen
  • 1/4 cup almond butter
  • 1 and 1/2 cups almond milk
  • 2 large dates (optional)
  • 2 tablespoons raw honey
  • dash of cinnamon
Instructions
  1. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth, about 30 seconds. Serve right away!
Read more our recipe Healthy Non-Alcoholic Freshly Juiced Sangria #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

source : bit.ly/2Vam5wP

Post a Comment

0 Comments