Homemade Acai Bowl Recipe #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

This simple to make Homemade Acai Bowl Recipe has only a couple of bravo fixings and makes for a simple and solid breakfast!

For a very long time, I've gone to a smoothie place here in Nashville at whatever point I needed to get myself a supplement stuffed Acai bowl. They're SO delightful and invigorating (particularly on a hotter summer day) but on the other hand they're PRICEY! The medium measured acai bowl that I normally get is $10 and a dollar in the event that you need any of the additional items (which I regularly do). That is a ton for smoothie bowl.

It used to be that finding solidified acai bundles at the store was troublesome and genuinely costly. Notwithstanding, recently I have discovered solidified acai bundles and the greater part of my typical markets at a really sensible cost. SO I figured the time had come to make my very own Acai Bowls at home.

Before, I utilized acai powder however truly don't care for it as much as the solidified acai parcels. The powder simply has a somewhat severe taste and I don't favor it. Fortunately, I've been seeing the solidified parcels a great deal of late at a portion of the stores that I visit the most including Trader Joe's and Publix.
Homemade Acai Bowl Recipe #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy
Also try our recipe Strawberry Mini Cheesecakes #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 Acai packet, roughly 100g (I’ve found these a Trader Joe’s, Target, and my local Publix store)
  • ½ cup of liquid (I like almond milk here but any milk or water would also work)
  • 1 cup of berries (I typically use strawberries or a mixed berry blend)
  • ½ frozen banana OR ¼ cup of cauliflower florets*
  • 1 tablespoon of maple syrup

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until creamy and smooth. If needed, add a little additional liquid to get the blender going but remember that you want this to be rather thick.
  2. Pour into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings such as additional fruit, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, and chia seeds. ENJOY!

Read more our recipe Caramel Apple Pecan Cobbler #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

Source : bit.ly/2JP7J28

Post a Comment

0 Comments