Veggie Frito Taco Salad #vegan #recipevegetarian

I am extremely blessed to live in a little city with an extraordinary rancher's market. It is occupied and jumping in the mid year! We have a lovable principle road here and it's agreeable to stroll around and shop. My child and I like to go up there on Saturdays and see the nearby treats. This week we got the opportunity to test some neighborhood nectar. I wound up getting some clover nectar and a blackberry mixed nectar. What's more, my child really attempted it and adored it! There was additionally some in-season peaches and huge amounts of veggies and new lettuce.

So my cerebrum began working with what I could make with my rancher's market finds. I had acquired romaine lettuce, green onion, cherry tomatoes and corn. Somebody there was additionally offering some crisp guacamole so I purchased that as well! I can never turn down guac. Never.

When I returned home I began scavenging around in my storeroom and I saw that I had a portion of my most loved BUSH'S® Organic Black Beans, a container of olives and corn chips. I knew precisely what I expected to make – taco serving of mixed greens!

This serving of mixed greens is so filling (dark beans have bunches of fiber and protein!) that you won't miss the meat!
Veggie Frito Taco Salad #vegan #recipevegetarian
Also try our recipe Cilantro-Lime Vegan Tacos #vegan #recipevegetarian

Ingredients

  • 2 ears fresh corn
  • 2 Romaine lettuce hearts, roughly chopped
  • 1 16 oz can BUSH’S® Organic Black Beans, drained and rinsed
  • 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
  • 1 can sliced olives, drained well
  • 2 cups corn chips
  • 1 cup catalina dressing, or French dressing
  • Optional toppings:
  • sour cream
  • guacamole
  • pico de gallo

Instructions

  1. In a large salad bowl, add chopped lettuce, BUSH’S® Organic Black Beans, tomato, cheese and olives.
  2. When ready to serve, add corn chips and dressing to salad.
  3. Serve with optional toppings:  sour cream, guacamole and pico de gallo.
  4. Toss to coat.

Read more our recipe Vegan Cookie Dough for One #vegan #recipevegetarian

Source : bit.ly/2ULZRod

Post a Comment

0 Comments