Blue Margaritas #healthydrink #easyrecipe

Would you be able to try and trust the shade of these Blue Margaritas?! Only 5 fixings! Ideal for Cinco de Mayo or poolside throughout the entire summer!

Did you watch it? I did. Sort of. It doesn't hold my consideration like it used to. Individuals were blowing a gasket about it and I have no clue what occurred. Soooo… I'm going to tune in to a recap digital broadcast or 14 preceding I choose in case I'm going to resubscribe to HBO for the remainder of the period.

Vagrant Black is stunning as usual. The on-screen character that plays the clones is so inconceivable. I'm fixated on her and the show.

I marathon watched The Girlfriend Experience throughout the end of the week. Additionally extraordinary. Not kid amicable at everything except rather it was simply actually very much done and I cherish a show with a solid female lead.
Blue Margaritas #healthydrink #easyrecipe
Also try our recipe Dirty Banana Recipe #healthydrink #easyrecipe

Ingredients

  • coarse salt
  • 4 ounces tequila
  • 1 ounce Triple Sec
  • 2 ounces blue curacao
  • 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
  • 1 tablespoon simple syrup
  • lime wedges for garnish

Instructions

  1. Using 1 lime wedge for each glass, rub each rim. Dip rim in a plate of salt.
  2. Combine tequila, Triple Sec, blue curacao, lime juice and simple syrup in shaker, fill with ice cubes, and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Strain the margarita into glasses filled with ice. Garnish with lime wedges if desired.

Read more our recipe Spicy Mango Margarita #healthydrink #easyrecipe

Source : bit.ly/2sYk4I8

Post a Comment

0 Comments