Chickpea, Avocado, & Feta Salad #salad #vegan

Chickpea, Avocado, & Feta Salad #salad #vegan

I was going to make my most loved sandwich for lunch, yet I was in a surge, so I chose to put together a fast serving of mixed greens utilizing similar fixings. My most loved sandwich transformed into my new most loved serving of mixed greens. This Chickpea, Avocado, and Feta Salad is well done.

You should simply join chickpeas, avocado, cilantro, green onion, feta cheddar, and a little lime juice. That is it. Five minutes is all you have to make this solid serving of mixed greens! It is ideal for a brisk lunch, supper, or solid bite! Also, it's a decent formula to serve at gatherings since it is so natural… and everybody will need the formula!

If you’ve made my favorite sandwich then you know I don’t use feta, but I decided to add it to the salad for color and a kick of flavor. If you need the recipe to be vegan, you can leave it out, but I loved it!

Also try our recipe Chickpea Avocado Mash with Feta Wraps

Chickpea, Avocado, & Feta Salad #salad #vegan


This healthy Chickpea, Avocado, & Feta Salad only takes 5 minutes to make. It’s perfect for a quick lunch, dinner, or snack!

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
  • 2 avocados, pitted, and chopped
  • 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
  • 2 tablespoons green onion
  • 1/3 cup feta cheese
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • Salt and black pepper, to taste


DIRECTIONS:

  1. In a medium bowl, combine chickpeas, avocado, cilantro, green onion, feta cheese, and lime juice.
  2. Stir until mixed well.
  3. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.


Read more our recipe Pineapple Rum Slush

Source : https://bit.ly/2eG6WDy

Post a Comment

0 Comments