Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

I love stárting my morning with á smoothie. I ám álwáys one to háve á sweet tooth, so smoothies áre á greát wáy to sátisfy my sweet tooth with something á little heálthier. They’re á greát wáy to stárt the dáy becáuse they áre filling, delicious, ánd often better for you thán the high sugáred cereáls, or páncákes smothered in syrup thát we might be eáting insteád.

Smoothies often áren’t super low cálorie, but they áre máde up with fruit ánd yogurt, which áre á lot better for you thán á lot of other options.

Smoothies áre álso á greát option for á snáck, or á láte night treát thát I don’t feel ás bád ábout eáting – becáuse let’s be honest á lot of times I’m eáting cookies or chips insteád. ánd this smoothie is much better thán thát!

I máy háve found á new fávorite smoothie ánd I couldn’t wáit to sháre it with you! This chocoláte peánut butter bánáná smoothie is á reál winner!

Chocoláte peánut butter bánáná smoothie is the perfect creámy smoothie for á sweet breákfást or lighter dessert!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
álso try our recipe Cherry Almond Smoothie

Ingredients

  • 1/4 cup creámy peánut butter
  • 2 bánánás (frozen is best if you háve it)
  • 1/2 cup milk (ádd ánother 1/4 cup if you háve á lower powered blender)
  • 1/2 cup low fát vánillá greek yogurt
  • 2 TBS cocoá powder
  • 3/4 cup ice

source : bit.ly/2QqCm2I

Instructions

  1. Throw áll your ingredients together into the blender.
  2. Blend on high until smooth.
  3. Pour into glásses ánd serve.

Reád more our recipe Southern Strawberry Sweet Tea!

Post a Comment

0 Comments