Espresso Cheesecake

The most amazing espresso cheesecake with an oreo crust and a layer of chocolate ganache! This cheesecake has real espresso in it!

All you pretty much need are 3 containers of cream cheese and the magic starts happening. In real life you actually need a few more ingredients than that, but who ever thought to mix cream cheese with sugar and a bit of liquid and bake it in the oven is a genius! If I was typing this in a text message I would insert the dancing flamenco lady emoji. She’s my favorite :)

Cheesecake is easy to make, especially because I have a fool-proof method that might sound intimidating, but it’s not! Or at least if shouldn’t be once you try it!

I created this recipe in partnership with KitchenAid. Thank you for supporting the brands who make it possible for me to share recipes with you!

For more detail visit : thefirstyearblog.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments