CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER OVERNIGHT OATS #healthy #breakfast

CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER OVERNIGHT OATS #healthy #breakfast

A solid breakfast in a container? Of course! This formula for chocolate nutty spread medium-term oats is ideal for occupied mornings. Can without much of a stretch be made vegetarian if necessary!

I have taken in a couple of things since I have basically been making medium-term oats on rehash since I originally got snared. Figured I would respond to a couple of inquiries while I have you here–I am certain the slobber commendable oats is truly what you are here for however stay, you may gain proficiency with some things!

I lean toward moved oats in mine. I find that they absorb the milk superbly and are decent and delicate subsequent to sitting medium-term. I have seen others recommend steel cut oats for their medium-term oats formula however that isn't for me. They are to hard and chewy for me. I have discovered that steel cut oats are best for me I the Instant Pot.

Also Try Our Recipe : ESSENTIALS POWER BOWL W/ TAHINI LIME DRIZZLE

CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER OVERNIGHT OATS #healthy #breakfast

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup rolled oats, gluten free if necessary
  • 2-3 tsp natural peanut butter or any nut butter
  • 1 tsp cocoa powder
  • 2 tsp shredded coconut optional
  • 1 tsp ground flax meal
  • 1 tsp chia seeds optional
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 2 tsp pure maple syrup or honey
  • 1/2 cup milk of choice
  • Dash of sea salt

Instructions

  1. Combine all ingredients in small jar or bowl that can be sealed. Stir well.
  2. Refrigerate overnight. Serving options: serve with a sprinkle of cocoa nibs, dark chocolate chips, or sliced banana.

For more detail : bit.ly/2qc1zBP

Read More Our Recipe : Meal-Prep Vegetarian Quinoa Burrito Bowls

Post a Comment

0 Comments