Mexican Pizza Recipe #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe

A delectable custom made Mexican Pizza formula which is anything but difficult to make and solid! This stacked veggie lover pizza is topped with refried beans, onion, corn, peppers, jalapeƱo, and vegetarian cheddar. It tends to be made with a (sans gluten) pizza covering or with flour tortillas!

Ends of the week are shouting for pizza and I thought why not have a go at something new! You all realize I adore pizza and I have attempted all extraordinary sort of pizzas, for example, chickpea avocado pizza, mushroom pizza, spinach pizza, pizza Hawaii, pizza Bianca, and so on. Nonetheless, I never attempted a Mexican pizza formula with refried beans. As of not long ago.

Also, you comprehend what, it was a decent choice. Natively constructed pizza is consistently the best as I would like to think, notwithstanding when you have choices like Taco Bell or Dominos. Have you at any point made a Mexican pizza? My rendition isn't just vegetarian yet additionally without gluten.

I utilized my without gluten pizza outside layer, in any case, you can make your preferred pizza hull or use tortillas to make the pizza considerably progressively Mexican. šŸ™‚

Refried beans are an unquestionable requirement for this formula. You can utilize locally acquired refried beans (for example canned) or make your own. I made my very own refried beans from cooked pinto beans. You can locate my hand crafted formula HERE. You can likewise include a layer of salsa top of the refried beans however this progression is discretionary.

I utilized onion, chime pepper, jalapeƱo, and corn however don't hesitate to likewise utilize tomatoes or whatever you like. To me, these pizza garnishes help me most to remember Mexico and I truly love the taste!
Mexican Pizza Recipe #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe
Also try our recipe Tomato Tortellini Soup #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe

Ingredients

  • Your favorite pizza crust (I made my own crust, see notes)
  • One 16 oz can refried beans (I used homemade, see notes)
  • 1 medium onion
  • 1 medium red bell pepper
  • 1/4 cup corn
  • 2/3 tsp ground cumin
  • 1/2 tsp paprika
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • A pinch of cayenne
  • 1 jalapeƱo pepper or more to taste
  • 7-8 oz vegan cheese (I used homemade, see notes)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Salsa (optional, see notes)

Instructions

  1. First, prepare the dough using my Homemade Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Recipe (click for the recipe) or use a store-bought pizza crust. Check the recipe notes below for the tortilla version.
  2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (205 degrees Celsius) and line a large baking sheet with greased parchment paper.
  3. Transfer the Refried Beans to a bowl and add a splash of water to make the mixture spreadable. Add all spices (cumin, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper).
  4. Chop/dice/slice the onion, pepper, and jalapeƱo.
  5. Transfer the pizza crust onto the lined baking sheet and add a thick layer of refried beans.
  6. Put the veggies, jalapeƱo, and corn on top.
  7. Finally, add a generous layer of vegan cheese (I added my Vegan Cheese Sauce).
  8. Sprinkle with salt and bake the pizza in the oven until crispy, about 20 minutes. Enjoy!  

Read more our recipe CHEESY SPINACH STUFFED SHELLS #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe

Source : bit.ly/2mcYlvW

Post a Comment

0 Comments