Bourbon Peach Smash #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

The Bourbon Peach Smash is a fruity, gently zesty, and invigorating mixed drink that is ideal for a sweltering summer night. Non-alcoholic variety incorporated into the formula notes.

When I was in Maine this mid year, I visited the Wiggly Bridge Distillery in York. It was a beautiful New England evening; there wasn't a cloud in the sky, the temperature was sufficiently hot to be perfect, and I was agreeably brimming with lobster and salty beach front air.

When I read through Wiggly Bridge's specialty mixed drink menu, I knew in a flash what I would arrange that night: the Bourbon Peach Smash. Fruity, sweet, fiery, it was the ideal taste before making a beeline for the shoreline for a night around the flame.

Before I left, I got a jug of Wiggly Bridge's honor winning whiskey with the goal that I could make a York-enlivened Bourbon Peach Smash for my companions. A sample of excursion at home!

As I've been perusing up on the crush, I've understood that while it's a late spring staple on many art mixed drink menus, it's a beverage without exacting definition. The fixings are pretty broadly open to extemporization, however there are a couple of consistent components.
Bourbon Peach Smash #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Pina Colada Sangria #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Ingredients

  • 1 ounce brown sugar simple syrup (see note)
  • 1/2 large peach , diced (about 1/2 cup)
  • 3-4 large mint leaves
  • 2 ounces bourbon
  • splash ginger beer or seltzer water , chilled
  • ice
  • fresh mint and peach slices , for garnish

Instructions

  1. Add peaches, mint leaves, and simple syrup to the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Gently muddle to release the peach juices and mint oils. (Over-muddling the mint will cause it to become bitter.)
  2. Add bourbon, fill the shaker with ice, and shake until well-chilled. Strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
  3. Top with ginger beer or seltzer water. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs and a peach slice.

Read more our recipe Sweet Lemon Iced Tea #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Source : bit.ly/2vFApmc

Post a Comment

0 Comments