Addicting Baked Seasoned Ritz Crackers #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

Alright. Fine. That may be somewhat emotional, yet I think you get my point. These wafers, while they are extremely basic, are additionally incredibly, great.

I faltered to post this formula, since, well, extremely everything I'm doing is disclosing to you how to spread and season Ritz saltines. This formula is fundamentally simply all prepared up Ritz saltines. From the start I was somewhat humiliated to share it, yet you all, these saltines are only the best, and too great not share. My family really demanded!

Think Chex Mix… with those delectable flavors and seasonings, yet on a rich Ritz wafer. Truly, Yes, YES. Trust me when I state these are compelling. When you begin, there truly is no turning back. Reasonable cautioning, you will continue eating these until they are no more. I truly encourage you not to be distant from everyone else with these saltines!

Much the same as every other person who's engaging this Christmas season, I also am on the chase for plans that are basic yet delectable. In my family, nothing can be excessively basic. At whatever point I'm encouraging the entire group, I generally oblige the truism, the less complex the better. My family enjoys their exemplary flavors and nothing extravagant.

Crunchy, additional rich, salty, prepared with a lot of flavors, and completed with only a bit of ocean salt, think Chex Mix, however on a Ritz saltine!
Addicting Baked Seasoned Ritz Crackers #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy
Also try our recipe Mini Pavlova Recipe #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

INGREDIENTS

  • 3 sleeves Ritz crackers
  • 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
  • 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 2 teaspoons pepper
  • 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • 1 tablespoon sesame seeds

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl combine all the ingredients. Toss, gently, making sure the Ritz get evenly coated in the butter and seasonings.
  2. Spread the Ritz out in an even layer on the 2 baking sheets. Bake for 15-25 minutes turning them halfway through cooking. You want the Ritz to be golden brown. Allow the Ritz to sit on the baking sheet until cooled and dry, about 20 minutes. Store the Ritz in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.

Read more our recipe Vegan Strawberry Ice Cream #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

Source : bit.ly/2TzX0ff

Post a Comment

0 Comments