Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

This Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie is my go to sound breakfast that takes only a couple of minutes to put together and possesses a flavor like dessert :D

Considering I have an absurd measure of smoothie plans on my blog now, it's a little insane that I don't as of now have a nutty spread banana formula. I make an adaptation of this smoothie ALL of the time so I assumed that I would archive my go to formula for you.

As the climate heats up in the spring (it's not by any stretch of the imagination spring yet I like to imagine), I generally end up going after smoothies all the more regularly in the mornings. I'm not miserable about that one smidgen since the greater part of my smoothies (while still solid) simply pose a flavor like a major cup of rich frozen yogurt. Frozen yogurt for breakfast on the reg is the sort of life that I need to live.

The sorts of yogurt and the milk that you use are totally up to you. I utilized almond milk and greek yogurt yet whenever wanted, you can utilize normal milk or a dairy free elective yogurt. Whatever works best for your eating routine.
Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie  #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe The Best Banana & Honey Smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 frozen banana
  • ½ cup of milk (any kind you desire)
  • ½ cup of yogurt (you could leave this out if desired or swap it for an equal amount of frozen cauliflower)
  • 3 tablespoons of peanut butter (can also swap out for 2 tablespoons of peanut butter powder)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smoothie. If needed, add a little more liquid (even just water works okay) to get the blender going a bit more.
  2. ENJOY!

Read more our recipe Mango Avocado Smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Source : bit.ly/2LALJJH

Post a Comment

0 Comments