Mango Avocado Smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

This rich mango avocado smoothie is produced using mango, avocado and spinach for a mango green smoothie that is pressed with sound fats and nutrients. It is without dairy and vegetarian and is a scrumptious sound smoothie for breakfast or a brisk bite!

Smoothies are one of my preferred light suppers or bites when I am in a rush since they take just a couple of minutes to assemble and are anything but difficult to drink in a hurry. I can make smoothie significantly more rapidly than I can make a plate of mixed greens, and I can't take a serving of mixed greens in the vehicle with me. So on days when I am unreasonably occupied for breakfast or am running late for an evening arrangement a nibble smoothies I can take five minutes to mix up a smoothie.

This Mango Avocado Smoothie is a delicious treat that functions admirably as a tidbit or a simple breakfast or lunch. The tropical mango flavor mixes with the smooth avocado for a match that is made in paradise. This smooth green treat has just five essential fixings and incorporates no additional sugar.

I like to make smoothies that are sans dairy. This smoothie utilizes avocado to make the smoothie rich with no milk or yogurt. I likewise utilize squeezed orange as a fluid in this smoothie which just adds to the tropical flavor.
Mango Avocado Smoothie  #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Pineapple Coconut Agua Fresca #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Ingredients

  • 1 Mango
  • 1/2 Avocado
  • 1/2 cup orange juice
  • 1 cup spinach
  • 5 mint leaves
  • 6 ice cubes

Instructions

  1. Cut the Mango and Avocado into small pieces.
  2. Combine all the ingredients in the blender and mix.
  3. Garnish with mint leaves.

Read more our recipe Pumpkin Spice White Russian #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Source : bit.ly/2OdjuDG

Post a Comment

0 Comments