FUN AND EASY LAYERED MERMAID SLUSHIES #drink#fresh

FUN AND EASY LAYERED MERMAID SLUSHIES #drink#fresh

Obviously I adore a decent, lovely beverage for a gathering (which makes this one much all the more engaging.) Also my birthday isn't that distant, and I figure I could go for mermaid slushies.

While I'm very mindful my girl hasn't gotten into the mermaid stage, I sense it's coming. Furthermore, I can hardly wait to break out this formula with my children one day.
FUN AND EASY LAYERED MERMAID SLUSHIES #drink#fresh
Also try our recipe Homemade Constipation Juice #healthydrink #easyrecipe

Ingredients:

  • Green Gatorade
  • 2 tablespoons of Sugar
  • Green Food Coloring
  • Blue Gatorade
  • Blue Food Coloring
  • Purple G2 Gatorade
  • Red Food Coloring
  • Ice

Directions:

  1. Start by filling your blender about half way with green gatorade, sugar and 2 drops of green food coloring.
  2. Fill another 1/4 of the way with ice.
  3. Blend on high for about 1 minute.
  4. Pour into glass, filling 1/3 of the way, and place in freezer for about 10 minutes.
  5. While in the freezer, rinse blender and fill half way with blue gatorade, 1/4 of the way with ice, and 2 drops of blue food coloring.
  6. Blend on high for about 1 minute.
  7. Pour into glass, filling another 1/3 of the way, and place back in freezer for 10 minutes. Do not freeze solid.
  8. Rinse blender again, repeat process with purple G2 gatorade, ice, and 1 drop of red food coloring, 1 drop of blue food coloring.

Read more our recipe Raw Nutella Milk #cocktail #smoothie

Source : bit.ly/2KwMBAb

Post a Comment

0 Comments